Two Writing Teachers are hosting Slice of Life. Join us!
I miss you. Summer is here. When May happened I promised you I would pay attention to you in June. I know. That didn't happen. "Clashing Educational Issues" has kept us from spending the time together that we need to! It's hurting me too, and I promise I'll make it up to you when this
crazy format of a class wonderful learning opportunity is over. In the mean time, here are 10 things I've been wanting to share with you dear blog, in no particular order:
1. A post about Eleanor and Park. Oh my stars. I'm still thinking about this book!
2. The reflections on some technology I tried out in the spring. The good, the bad, and the ugly.
3. Some reflections/features of the independent book stores and local shopping I've been doing this summer.
4. Goals and ideas for next year. You can help me plan out and organize my ideas!
5. A celebration post of the time spent with family. (And the Bulldogs).
6. A reflection on the "Great Veggie Challenge of 2014" that is taking place in my house. (Again, the good, the bad, and the ugly.)
7. Some reflections on running.
8. The books I've been reading. All the books. (Annie, this includes A Snicker of Magic and all the post-it notes!)
9. By the time I get to you, I'll have a reflection on #nerdcampmi.
10. Summer cooking.
I promise, dear blog, it will be worth the wait. Thanks for not giving up on me and remembering my password today!