Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 6/9/2014





I'm joining Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers for It's Monday!  What Are You Reading?.  Our last day of school was Wednesday, and I am so happy that summer brings more reading time.  Here are a few highlights from the past week...


Big B loved studying the endpapers of this book (especially the shout-out to I Want My Hat Back)!  And, in a teacher-mom moment, we had a fabulous conversation around our text-to-text connections.


So much to love in this one!  I found it thanks to Franki's review, which has lots of links to others.

And, because sometimes I'm late to the party, I finally read The Fault In Our Stars.  There were tears (while Big B stared at me perplexed). And then I added several other John Green novels to by TBR list.

Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment