Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2019

LetsWrite2019: An Update



Well.  Let's look at these writing goals, shall we?

My writing list for 2019:

1.  Participate fully in the Slice of Life Challenge in March.  Well.  This did Not happen.  

2.  Keep a writer's notebook-some guided and some not.  Collect stories and thoughts here.  I am doing this.  A notebook and Google Keep are helping me gather ideas and stories.  

3.  Post here 2-3 times a week.  Link to Slice of Life and What Are you Reading?  Nope.  


Okay.  So what does this mean?  

I think it means I'm still re-finding my rhythm when it comes to writing.  Some things have happened this year that have me dreaming this year!  Including building Legacy Foundation for teachers, and some other ideas as well.  Writing definitely plays a role here.  I'm just relearning where.  

I'm brainstorming as I write this.  Here are some revised goals for 2019:

1.  Write everyday.  Some public and some not.  
2.  Continue to keep a notebook.  Keep collecting thoughts and stories.  
3.  A post here.  Post somewhere new?  Maybe the goal is to reflect on what the story is these days.  

On a side note, if I am reflecting, my One Little Word should probably be "Rhythm".  Or "Unsettled."  As I'm finding mine...again.  It is my favorite part of being an educator.  I'm not afraid of the disruption and the learning that is taking place.  

I'm so thankful for communities such as this, Leigh Anne, that help us to stay connected.  Thanks for going on this journey with me!  


Joy!
Kendra








No comments:

Post a Comment