Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

I'm joining Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers for It's Monday!  What Are You Reading?  

Well--kind of.  We read a lot at school!  I'll incorporate some of that later this week, when I blog some more about some changes I made in my classroom.  Unfortunately, all the titles and images are at school, and I'm at home.  So I problem solve...

I present another version of the Family Edition of It's Monday!  What are you Reading?
17364839
I'm pretty sure I shared this book last week.  But my youngest son digs being in the kitchen with his mom.  We made the "Smore Cookies".  They have been a hit!

11594337
I'm trying to read some more middle-grade novels so I can be recommending good books to my oldest son.  I am loving this book!  Thanks Twitter for the recommendation!

I'm also reading The 19th Wife and still working through Orange is the New Black. It's taking me longer to get through some books now of course.   Less time to read now that I'm back in the swing of school.

16087273
We've all loved looking at this book!  It is so clever!



What are your favorite middle-grade novels?  For a 9 year old boy who will read anything, and is pretty good at it.  I want to be able to recommend some good things to him.  


Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment