Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Let's Write.


Leigh Anne.  Thank you.  This is just the kick of encouragement that I needed to get going.  

Now.  If you need to, head on over to her blog.  She'll explain the Let's Write Challenge for 2019.

I've been thinking about my writing list.  It needs to be realistic, yet a bit of a challenge.  I think I did it as I dip back into writing.  

My writing list for 2019:

1.  Participate fully in the Slice of Life Challenge in March.  

2.  Keep a writer's notebook-some guided and some not.  Collect stories and thoughts here.  

3.  Post here 2-3 times a week.  Link to Slice of Life and What Are you Reading?
Also, add in one more post each week reflecting on life in education.  It might be connected to the classroom.  It might be on self care.  (I'm a big fan.)  It will just be the story of a teacher in the middle of the Midwest.  

Also.  My One Little Word?  Joy.  The hopeful kind that lets you see goodness even when it's messy.  I'm also learning how to letter and draw through Bible journaling.  


So.  Let's Write!  

Joy!
Kendra

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so glad you are joining this new adventure! I was afraid no one would want to do it! Our plans are very similar, so we can check up on each other! ;0 I am also trying something new with Bible journaling, although I didn't include that in my plan. I just read something from Rachel Wojo that said faith is not only a one-time decision; it's an everyday decision. So I am working hard on that! Love your lettering by the way - so jealous! Thanks again for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too need motivation to write more frequently. I started and abandoned more projects than I want to remember, but there is one that I want to finish.

    ReplyDelete