Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Must Read in 2019

#MustReadin2019

Thank you to Carrie from thereisabookforthat.com for continuing to share her space with us!  

So.  I'm aiming for 40 again.  Only this time I have a plan!  I've broken it down into 3-4 titles a month.  

This is my pile for January.  I'm aiming to finish Land of Stories so my 10 year old can start.  And Educated was a gift.  








 I didn't spend a lot of time on visuals this time, because a lot of these I have referenced before.  Here's to a Must Read in 2019! 

Joy!
Kendra




8 comments:

  1. Love looking through these piles! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some books I've read and enjoyed on your list, some that have been on my radar and never read, and others are new to me. I look forward to hearing your progress and hopefully your thoughts on the books, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read Educated over break! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Make Space on my list also. I loved A Man Called Ove. Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My family enjoyed The Land of Stories so much. I have read The War I Finally Won with several students and we really loved that one too. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read The War I Finally Won, awesome book I didn't want to end. The Boys In The Boat is also very good. What a great plan and list! I've had A Man Called Ove for a long time, supposed to be very good. Happy New Year, Kendra!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The enjoyed the ones on your list that I've read. Educated is on my list for this year. I've got Fredrik Backman's My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry on my list this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list for 2019! I just finished The Rosie Project (audiobook) and really loved it. I'm about to start book #2. I also have Educated on my list and my daughter asked me to add The Fault in Our Stars, so I'm excited about that. This is my first year to participate, so I'll look forward to all future updates! :)

    ReplyDelete