Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Celebrate: Grace in my Writing.


So.  In January I set off to write for 31 days straight.  

On January 15th, my sinuses had other ideas.  

Oh this week has been a struggle to keep up.  So I just stopped.

And rested.  

Because there is Grace in writing.  So as I bounce back, a link from some writing I did on Tuesday.  

If you pray, I would take prayers for healing.  These sinuses aren't messing around, even after a week of antibiotics.  

Thanks friends.  


Joy!
Kendra  

6 comments:

  1. Sending prayers to Him and a hug to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the resting was a wise choice. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter-in-law suffers from sinus trouble. I'm so sorry, Kendra. Wishing you a recovery soon! It's just fine to rest, and rest some more if you want to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, grace in writing is what gets me through for sure. I loved reading about your tribe of Doris-es... They sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you stopped and rested - that's what grace is all about. Thanks for the link to your Doris celebrations. I love this post! Hope you're feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope this week things are on the upswing. You're right, there is grace in writing.
    Take care,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete