Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2018

A Teacher Needs to Eat: Part 3.



Image result for food images

Let's start with dinner tonight.  :)

I love using the Crock-Pot.   On Sundays it just feels lovely to get dinner going, and then leave it for the day.  


I'm still working on my food photography.  Hang with me.  :)

Spaghetti noodles underneath.  In the Crock-Pot I cooked some chicken breasts.  Then about an hour before we ate, I added some organic Alfredo sauce and some frozen broccoli.   

This week has one basketball team ending their season.  We are in a January thaw.  Things are looking good!  Let's eat.  

Monday:
Homemade Lunchables.  I wrote about these here if you need to see that.  It is my go to when we won't get home until late.  It keeps us out of the drive through.  

Tuesday:
Wildtree on deck!  Orecchiette pasta with peas and Sundried tomatoes.  
Orecchiette with Peas & Sun-dried Tomatoes - Wildtree Recipes

Wednesday:

Easy 30-Minute Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup - Classic, comforting, and tastes just like grandma made but way easier and faster!! This soup is AMAZING and it'll be your new favorite recipe!!

We make this soup a lot.  We use egg free wide noodles.  You can purchase those at our grocery store!  

Thursday:
Leftovers.  Also, my Mr. mentioned a lovely BBQ place that we love.  

Friday:
Time for pizza.  

Joy!
Kendra



No comments:

Post a Comment