I'm linking with Ruth Ayres, and her weekly link up. Read More about that here. And then join in!
Top 10 things I'm celebrating today. (In no order...) :)
- A beautiful fall run this morning.
- The opportunity to help a friend at the last minute.
- Not being ready to leave my house until 11 AM.
- Lingering in the "piano room" with my husband. (Think coffee, blogs, discussion)
- I can see a flickering of light at the end of the tunnel in regards to some graduate work I'm doing. (Just a flickering...but it's there!)
- Time to write today. I haven't written a Celebrate! post for over a month I think... (Note to self-write more...)
- Panera on Sundays
- Royals baseball (#takethecrown! #notjinxingthembycelebratingthisseason)
- Grocery stores where food is readily available for us.
What are you celebrating today?