Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Run Like a Pirate: On a Vegan Lifestyle and a Few Other Things.

40783909


Wow.  It was over 4 years ago that I wrote about becoming a Food Allergy Mama.  

What's funny about this link post is how I used running to get through that time in our lives and I remember it well.  

I've always watched vegans with curiosity.  Could we really do that?  Is that part of who we could be?  I always thought no, until I did a little research.  You see nut-allergies are among the list of foods that we avoid.  I never thought I could feed Tiny Guy a plant based diet until I did some research. 

With a little research, I'm learning that we can definitely eat more plant based foods than I thought we could. I've been studying this blog like crazy.  

I also have some questions:
Anyone reading this who is vegan with a nut-allergy?  What other resources do you use?
Also, are you a vegan with no nuts and no soy?  Again, do you have any resources?

Our journey with food is far from over.  But I loved getting this little nudge in reading this book.  

Have you picked it up yet?  

Joy!
Kendra




No comments:

Post a Comment