I'm linking with Ruth Ayres, and her weekly link up. Read More about that here. And then join in!
A quick Celebration! Then I'm digging in for the home stretch of a graduate class that has nearly taken me out! (Let's add that to the celebration...I'm almost done!)
1. I'm celebrating Baseball Bat moments in my spiritual life. They really are the best. I wrote about that here.
2. Encouragement that comes at just the right time. Mine came on Thursday evening. I hope to give some to someone today or tomorrow.
3. Winter running schedules. A technical fleece hoodie showed up at my house this week to remind me it's time for slow, steady running. (Which could be another blog post about winter in and of itself...slow and steady.)
4. The Chicken Dance on skates. Interpretation by Kindergarten Buddies. Be Still my Heart. It was one of the cutest things I've seen all week.
5. The concept of being Endlessly Patient. I really could have a regular Spiritual posting on these baseball bat moments. For now, I'll say, I've been blessed with family that is Endlessly Patient with me as I study All.The.Hours.
Happy Celebrating! Joy!