This post is part of the 9th Annual Slice of Life Writing Challenge. Thanks to Two Writing Teachers for their hospitality and support! Join Us!
Today has turned out to be an adventurous Spring Break Day. Before the fun begins, here are 16 Things Thoughts About Today. (A Quick Write.)
1. Willie goes home.
2. I'm going to my first Wildtree Workshop. It's on grilling. I'm excited based on all the veggies I was chopping yesterday.
3. The boys get to see their friends.
4. NCAA is in town.
5. NCAA practices are free to watch.
6. KU and Indiana are here.
7. More Friends for the boys. (And their parents!)
8. I already have a place to park downtown.
9. The parking is free.
10. We still slept until 7.
11. Before Mr. left we were still planning a run for this evening.
12. I'm making a second cup of coffee!
13. This is a good lesson in learning to rewrite the to-do list.
14. The Limbacks' REALLY like watching basketball.
15. I'm wondering how we'll feed the boys dinner...it will work itself out.
16. There was still time to write!
Have a Great Day!