This week has gotten crazy friends. Still, I must write. But a little more sleep, lack of preparation last night, etc. has resulted in finding myself with my laptop and nothing clear to write about. So a peek inside my brain this morning:
1. The Dog home visit team is coming to see our house. Are we ready to get a dog again? Facebook is telling me it was 2 years ago today that we had to let our sweet Jackson go. That is significant to me this morning.
2. Jumping rope is a hard workout! I did that last night for my cross-training. My arms hurt this morning?!?!
3. In my devotion time in the morning, I'm learning how to not take for granted parts of my Faith. Especially forgiveness.
4. Amazon Prime? I'm so thankful. My picture books have shipped!
5. Last night was crazy. I'm still processing that. Nothing bad. Pretty cool actually. Just feeling bewildered. Holidays.
6. Spring Break. I've started a flow list of all the things I want to do. I'll need another week.
7. It's Pajama day for Lutheran Schools Week. Amen. ;)
8. What Is for Breakfast?
9. I should be reading more. February was awesome for reading.
10. Next week, while on spring break, I'm going to cook without using Pinterest. (How do I feel about making this a goal? I don't know...) We also are talking about how to unplug during spring break as well.
What are you thinking about this morning?