Two Writing Teachers are hosting Slice of Life. Join us!
I'm coming to the party Leigh Anne! Don't know if you are invited or not? You are. Read more:
We are headed out to the Iowa District West Volleyball Tournament. And the Mustangs are in the tournament! (Yee-Haw!)
- A side note to say, yesterday, I put my 12 year old in a minivan with a trusted friend. And if you are in a community where you can get a text that says, "It's a long story, but the boys ended up staying with _____ last night," and it doesn't cause any stress? You are in the right community.
Now, I must get ready for the party, because the tournament is 2 hours away, and girl needs to drink coffee and eat breakfast.
Here's what I'm bringing to the party:
1. Pillows: I noticed Leigh Anne was bringing hers, so I'll bring the 3 I sleep with. (No judging. I'm almost 40 and get heartburn at night.) :D
2. A Book from my TBR pile: I'm eyeing Mosquitoland by David Arnold. It was a gift at Christmas time.
3. I'll bring PopChips-I tried the sour cream and onion flavor this week, and really liked them.
4. Henry's Hard Soda. I like the Ginger Ale flavor.
5. I'll bring some LuLaRoe Leggings. Yes, I'm one of those. I will buy leggings at your party. :)
Have a great day Friends!