Two Writing Teachers are hosting Slice of Life. Join us!
Still limping to Spring Break Friends. (See yesterday's post.)
Some lists today to get us through, and let's learn a bit about each other shall we? I really would love to hear some of your favorite things in the comments! Also, if you use this format, let me know! I would love to read it!
8 things for Day 8....Here we go!
8 Everyday Things I couldn't Live Without:
- Power steering.
- K-Cups for the coffee machine.
- My 31 Crossover Bag.
- Water Bottles
8 of My Favorite Songs:
Create in Me
On Top of the World
Walk on the Ocean
That's Just About Right
Dear Younger Me
Write Your Story
With Every Act of Love
8 Adventures I want to have Before I Die:
- Singing "Take Me Home Country Roads" with Mountaineer Fans.
- NCAA Basketball Finals
- Train Griffin to be a therapy dog. Then go share him with people.
- Meet ups with Some of you. :)
- Trail Half Marathon
- Own a book store or food truck
- Freelance Work.
8 Pastimes I Never Tire of Doing:
- Sports Watching. All levels. All sports.
8 Treats I Could Eat Everyday:
- Diet Mountain Dew. (I know. You drink it. Stay with me here.)
- French Fries
- Good Bread
8 People I'd Be Lost Without: (Way More than 8...)
- My Mr.
- Big A.
- Li'l T.
- Tia And Fam
- Amy and Fam.
- Angella K.
8 Places I want to Visit:
- West Virginia
- New Zealand
Alright. Let's hear it! What are your 8 things?