Thursday, March 2, 2017
SOL Challenge Day 2: Currently.
Link up at www.twowritingteachers.wordpress.com. We are so grateful for this community.
Oh no! On Day 2: Nothing went as planned, my 8 year old didn't feel well today, I'm now home alone with a puppy who wants to dig up my carpet, my back hurts, and I just want to drink tea.
But here we go...
1. Listening: to the TV in the background.
2. Eating: A LOT of Girl Scout cookies. Whoops.
3. Drinking: Tea at night.
4. Wearing: Old clothes. I tackled a bathroom tonight. And then wrote new house rules...watch
5. Feeling: Reflective. Motivated. And yet, tired.
6. Weather: Partly cloudy. 29 Degrees.
7. Wanting: Another Cookie.
8. Needing: To Stop eating cookies.
9. Thinking: What can I learn? Is there something else?
10: Enjoying: The idea of tomorrow. A Fish Fry and Country Music.