Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

#sol14 Hello There!

WRITE. Every day in March write a slice of life story on your own blog. SHARE. Link your post in the comments on each daily call for slice of life stories here at TWT. GIVE. Comment on at least three other slice of life stories/blogs.
Two Writing Teachers have written about the Slice of Life on their blog.  Head on over and check it out!


The end of spring break is near.  I've been inspired by many of your blogs to write and share some more stories.  However, today calls for a frantic attempt to accomplish a few house cleaning items.  We've had fun this week, because I used my long winter days wisely.  I'm a little more thankful for those long winter days.  I really did use that time to clean some things out.  

So this post is inspired by Deb Day's post.  I was saving Hello There! for when I was wanting to slice quickly.

**Friends!  An update!  Also, yesterday I was reading Leigh Anne's Blog and made a note to write this type of a post.  When I sat down this morning, I couldn't remember who I had visited yesterday in all my slicing action, and didn't give her credit for inspiration as well! 

i am a wife, mom, first grade teacher

i keep books even when it's clear they should be recycled

i wish  I could wake up in the morning in an easy fashion

i love deeply

i dance in the kitchen when I'm cooking dinner

i sing at my house, in my car, and when I'm running

i think we need to be more forgiving to ourselves

i really wish I was better at managing time

i need to run outside

i should be cleaning something right now

i can play piano 

i like school

i make an abundance of food when I'm home on breaks

i always hug my family before I leave them


Originally came from this blog  http://the-girl-who-chased-the-moon.tumblr.com/

--Kendra

2 comments:

  1. I borrowed this from Deb yesterday too! It was nice to have that prompt and to not have to think...too hard. I can so relate to you I should be cleaning something right now! But here I am reading slices once again! Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The posts are so much fun to read! I really wish I was better at managing time as well! Thanks for the follow on twitter!

    ReplyDelete