We just returned from the farm.
I loved all the time together. But you know that let down when you get in your house again, and realize you are the one who is going to have to make dinner, not your mama? (And by make dinner, tonight I mean pull some things out of boxes and put them in the oven.)
Ugh. So I write. And all ready I feel better.
Seven Things About Me: (A format found on social media)
- An everyday item I couldn't live without: Not to sound cliche, but my phone. I document stories on there. I take notes on there. I reference Feedly, Bible, Planbook, and news sites. I'm not sure there is another device that does what my phone does for me.
- My Favorite Song: This one. Always changes. Right now Toby Mac wins. My 13 year old played it for me one day, and I don't know if he knew or not, but it was just what I needed to hear.
3. An Adventure I want to have before I die: I want to do some hiking in a place that I'm not even thinking about right now. Canada maybe? Somewhere where there is cool hiking, but off the beaten path. I felt like we had that with South Dakota.
4. A Pastime I never tire of doing: Dinner. Whether it's at home or out and about, I never tire of having dinner with people.
5. Treats I could eat everyday: Chips and dip. Hands down.
6. People I'd be Lost without: My husband. I need to figure out how to write about him without sounding like a total sap. And Doris.
7. A place I want to visit: I think Banff. But Friends in Canada, is it too fancy? I want to hike and see Lake Louise.
And that's all I have Friends. See you tomorrow.