Two Writing Teachers host Slice of Life on their blog. Join us and link up too!
A little story about this post. I made a calendar for this month, to help me draw inspiration when things got tough.
A 3:53 AM wake up call for No Reason makes writing a little tough this morning.
On my Calendar? 5 things that always get me into trouble. (With an explanation if possible...)
1. My Sass. (Stubborn and Outspoken.) When I was born, my Granny used to joke she knew there was a God, "Look at that girl's sass, she's Denny's girl for sure." As I've aged, I've learned to channel my powers for good. Most of the time.
2. An invitation to eat. The trouble here? Usually how I feel the next day from overindulging. Last week as I was eating a meal with family, I even said, "This is going to be bad later." (Some Peppermint tea please!) But I loved the company and every moment of the dinner.
3. Wandering through the book store without a plan. $$$.
4. Going to the grocery store without a list. $$$.
5. My phone next to my bed at 3:53 AM. I know, it should be out of my room for relaxation purposes. I'm using my room as a living room these days too, so sometimes it ends up there. On the flip side, I read some of your blogs this morning, and enjoyed it very much!