Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Wordless Wednesday Post...(Almost)

By nature, I would have to work really hard to do a wordless post.  Hmmm...Challenge Accepted!  Just not tonight.  :)

After school, I met with a dear friend to do this:


20 ounces!  Delicious!  And now I'm jittery...

I then settled down to do this:

I need to do one more class for my Master's work that is structured like this. There are pros and cons to a class structured like this.  Tonight I'm tired and frustrated by it.  

I've completed my course work for the evening.  Time to check some math and then relax.  I checked out The One and Only Ivan from our school library today.  I'm excited to read it tonight.

Happy Wednesday!




1 comment:

  1. Ivan is such a great book, and a great diversion.
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete