Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

First Book of the Year 2014


I chose The Center of Everything by Linda Urban for my first book of 2014.  It is one of many inhabiting my TBR list for too long.  I am just digging in, but, so far, Ruby Pepperdine (the main character) is becoming a favorite.

Our local public library is such a blessing to our community, so it is fitting that my first book of 2014 was checked out from our local library.  We visited several times over break, and I feel a renewed commitment to making use of this valuable resource.

Thanks to Sheila at Book Journey for this challenge!

Happy New Year!

Annie

1 comment:

  1. You inspired my post on this. Thanks for sharing! Let's chat more about blogs and what we are reading. :) It seems to be a good direction for us.

    ReplyDelete