Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Almost Wordless Wednesdays!


Friends.  I have tried to be wordless.  I am a lady who has words to use!  So, I'm declaring Wednesdays to be almost wordless.

I woke up this morning feeling grumpy.  How much Vitamin D can one take before they just need to see some sunshine?  So below are some pictures that show how I try to brave the elements here in the middle of the Midwest.
Of course.  Let's start with the basics.  

Coffee anyone?


This turned out to be yummy!  Spinach, strawberries, blueberries, goat cheese, and honey roasted almonds.  At first I was grumpy because there was no dressing or bread.   :)   But it was delicious.  Eating good food in the winter feels good.


My picture of exercising was horrible.  :)  Just know there was one, and I like to do that.  I miss running outside, but am not hardy enough to run outside in this.  Any suggestions on how to do that (good socks, good mittens, etc.) would be appreciated!

These kids worked hard today!  We really do find a groove in January.

  These post it notes were everywhere today.  The kids are weary of playing inside and are asking for more puzzles!  Happy to help!


Don't get me wrong.  I Love Winter. (I have the snow pants to prove it!)  I'm just ready for a less Polar feel...that's all!

Happy Wednesday!
Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment