Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

#wildreading Twitter Chat

This evening, Teri Lesesne and Katherine Sokolowski hosted a #wildreading Twitter chat with Donalyn Miller, author of The Book Whisperer and Reading in the Wild.  Twitter chats often seem to fall right in the middle of our bedtime routine, and I notice that they are happening 45 minutes in.  As part of my Strong OLW, I am trying to build stronger connections and expand my PLN.  Tonight's #wildreading chat I marked on my calendar, prepared dinner early, and decided Big B and Little C could stay up late.  It was such a passion-filled, fast-paced hour!  I thought I would share ten tweets that affirmed and stretched my thinking.











The tweets were flying fast in this chat!  I will definitely be going back to the archives.

As an added bonus, I figured out how to embed a Tweet into a blog post and tried a new tool for participating in chats TweetChat.

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment