Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

An Open Letter to #nerdlution

Dear #nerdlution,

Even as I type this, my family is scurrying around making preparations to be with our extended family.   They have left and are making their way to our part of the world.

I was stressing out about how I was going to blog in their presence everyday.

And then, I decided not to.

I'm turning my laptop off for the next few days so I can focus on the people that I love.  Even as I typed this, the phone rang, the husband was requesting assistance, and I had to use my negoiations skills with my two sons.

I have school and blog posts on my mind.  But my family has my heart.  See you in a few days!

Joy!
Kendra

1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling the same way! I keep trying to force the time...and it just isn't happening! Let's enjoy our family time!

    ReplyDelete