Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Ten Things (or so) That I'm Thankful for Today and Everyday

I know it's a bit of a cliche, but I do have much to be thankful for.  I hope you all have a great day!


1.  My husband's health.  And the health of my two sons.  *And the health of those who care for my sons each day*

2.  My health.

3.  Running.

4.  My teaching team.  They are getting their own blog post in the coming #nerdlution days.

5.  Annie. (Thanks for blogging with me.  And for continuing to let me refer to you in my posts!)

6.  Worship and Faith.

7.  First Graders.

8.  My Family.  (The Fishes and The Limbacks--Love you all!)

9.  The Entire community at my school.  Leadership, teachers, associates, parents--this place is for real. Another post for another day.

10. #nerdlution.  I know, I know.  But I'm learning so much about myself as a writer, and if I'm even supposed to be a writer!  But I've already seen a shift in the writing in my own classroom after 4 days.  (Another blog post; another day)


1 comment: